Main battle tanks are often classified as belonging to a particular generation, although the actual definition and membership in these generations is not clearly defined. Soviet and Russian military planners organize tanks with the first generation of tanks up to 1945, and four generations of main battle tanks[Note 1] while Canadian strategists organize main battle tanks into three generations.[Note 2] The military of the People’s Republic of China also recognizes three generations of its own tanks.
Raise your hand if you’re male, you’re over 30, and you have fond memories of building plastic model kits as a kid. Now that we’ve probably eliminated half the population of this website, those of you remaining (or those of you looking for a gift for a nerdy loved one) may get a kick out of latest press release. The strategy gamemaker has partnered up with Revell, one of the oldest model manufacturers in existence, to cross-promote some of the heavy armor featured in World of Tanks.
Many of the game’s tanks are already featured in Revell’s replica product line, and the company has been offering true-to-life scale model kits of tanks, aircraft, automobiles, ships, and many other kinds of vehicles since the early 1940s. Revell recently dipped a toe into radio-controlled modeling as well, and the company will be demoing an RC tank at the World of Tanks Gamescom booth later this month. In return, Wargaming.net will appear at Revell’s booth during the Hobby Spiel exhibition in Leipzig this coming October.
Features of basic battle tanks models:
- This Tiger Tank takes German Tiger Tank as the model sample.
- The German Tiger Tank is one of the most famous and legendary tanks in World War II. It is honoured as the “Invincible Tank”.
- The Tiger tank destroyed a large number of enemy tanks in the war and established an invincible legend.
- 330-Degree Rotating Turret: Press and hold the launch button and the turret rotation button at the same time, you can also launch infrared ray “machine-guns” to strafe the enemy while rotating.
- High Simulation Light and Sound: Pressing the “Launch bullet” key of remote control unit, the tank will launch infrared ray “cannon”. It has a recoil effect with hyper-realistic lighting and sound.Just like a real tank on the battle field.
- Auto Performance Mode: Within the 10s after starting, this RC tank will move into the auto-show for 45s if it don’t receive any operation. If it receives any operation from the remote control,the auto-show will stop.
Leave a Reply